Our aim is to enable visually impaired people to maintain their independence.
Do ever use the internet to buy something? By simply registering with easyfundraising, the next time you visit one of a variety of websites, like Amazon, a donation will be made to Sight Advice at no extra cost to you. It’s simple and quick.
If you already shop online with retailers such as Amazon, Argos, Asda, Tesco, John Lewis, Comet, iTunes, eBay or HMV, you can sign up and a percentage of your purchase will be donated to us.
This is how its done.
- Go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk and search for Sight Advice South Lakes in the ‘Join now’ box.
- After selecting Sight Advice South Lakes, you will be taken to our page. Click the ‘Join Us’ button.
- Create an account, you just need your name, e mail and mobile phone number.
- Visit easyfundraising via this link www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/sightadvice log into your account.
- Then shop! Most big names are there, Amazon, ebay, Clarks, Marks and Spencer, Boots, Next, laterooms, Travelodge and hundreds more. It won’t cost you a penny more and Sight Advice will get a small donation.
Contact Sight Advice
We are always happy to answer any questions or advice we can. Please contact us through our contact page.